Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lito, What are you doing?

I think that for his circumstances Lito Sheppard has handled the signing of Samuel like a true professional, and a guy who loves his team, but that could change in the blink of an eye. Sheppard has hired Drew Rosenhaus to be his agent.

I don't think that we are going to see another T.O. circus this time around. Both sides have stated that they do not want that to happen, but the potential for disaster is always looming when Rosenhaus gets involved.

Rosenhaus had better be mindful of what tactics he employs in handling the negotiations between the Eagles and Sheppard. He could end up missing.

Personally, I would have tested the trade waters for him before, and during the draft (as I'm sure they did), but now I think that it would be most beneficial to resign him. Should we keep him or deal him?

No comments: