Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Love...... Me Some Me

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability. " - Agent Smith

I knew it!!! It was only a matter of time before T.O. publicly criticized someone or something within the Cowboys organization. Over the past two years I have watched, and waited patiently for Owens to lash out after back-to-back 1st round playoffs losses. All I received were emotional press conferences in which he defended the honor of his quarterback, and team. This enfuriated me to no end. Where was the T.O. who called his quaterback gay? Where was the T.O. that called out his quarterback for throwing up in the huddle, tearing a locker room apart, and acting like an ego maniac? With a great deal of skepticism I conceded to the fact that somehow, T.O. had become a model teammate. A fact that made me hate hi even more than before. Then this morning, a gem of redemption gleamed from my monitor. He feels that he was misused in last years playoff loss to the Giants!!!!

Now, I acknowledge that this is a far cry from his previous antics, but public criticism of your team is a slippery slope to walk on. Could another 1st round knockout, send T.O. realing, allowing him to revert into his previous ways? I don't expect that this is going to jeapordize the Cowboy's season, but it could very easily end up just like it has before.





Today's Source:

No comments: